DescriptionThe MSQ8 square edge polishing machine is designed specifically to create square edges and square arris edges for kitchen benchtops. This will be a useful addition for all stone masonry businesses.
• Powerful machine specifically designed for polishing kitchen benchtops
• Majority of polished edging is Arris so this machine is a useful addition to
other stonework machinery.
• Can polish up to 30m per hour and up to maximum length of 3.2 metres
• Adjustable diamond grinding head
• 20mm-60mm squared polishing (6 polishing heads)
• Arris polishing (2 polishing heads)
• Mitre Cutting Optional
• Manually crank lever for oil supply to all tracking and polishing heads.
• Auto water supply. No need for control valve.
• Recycled water usage
• Guard railing for alignment of stone to polisher
• Adjustable turntable for easy movement of stone especially island benchtops
• Adjustable pressure airlocks for keeping stone in place while polishing.
Can be used for all types of stone.
• Machine size specification approximately 6 metres x 1.8 metres